4.17.2013

Germany

Sorry I haven't posted anything in a while. I'm a crappy blogger, I know.
Things are a little rough in Michelle-land these days. Each day kind of presents it's own awful challenge. A lot of days lately I want to curl up in the bathroom and cry my eyes out.  Doesn't that sound magical.
Motherhood is hard.
I was perusing my stats today seeing that beautful line drop dramatically from 33 views to four. I flipped over to some other random stats and you know what's funny, I have more views from Germany than the United States. So I dedicate this post to Germany.  I know very little about Germany besides Octoberfest or whatever. I looks pretty in pictures and I've read about the old fashioned towns that are preserved there. It would be cool to see.
Even this post is boring, sorry. Thanks, Germany, for staying with me. I hope my life has some more funny stories so it's not this awful every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment