8.21.2012

Emma Watson Sexy?

I am an avid "Pinterest" user and sometimes I stumble upon really stupid people and stupid quotes. This Emma Watson picture/quote combo has slid through my page many times.
If the print is too small for you, she says, "I find the whole concept of being ‘sexy’ embarrassing and confusing. If I do an interview with photographs people desperately want to change me - dye my hair blonder, pluck my eyebrows, give me a fringe. Then there’s the choice of clothes. I know everyone wants a picture of me in a mini-skirt. But that’s not me. I feel uncomfortable. I’d never go out in a mini-skirt. It’s nothing to do with protecting the Hermione image. I wouldn’t do that. Personally, I don’t actually think it’s even that sexy. What’s sexy about saying, ‘I’m here with my boobs out and a short skirt, have a look at everything I’ve got?’ My idea of sexy is that less is more. The less you reveal the more people can wonder."
She's such a great role model, righ?  I disagree. Did we all forget about the "Deathly Hallows" incident, where you see side-boob?! I tried to find a picture of it online (I would censor it of course), but alas the online world hasn't posted it.  Or what about this picture?


Or this one?

This one she actually wore to Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part I
Okay so let's review notes from the quote. "The less you reveal, the more people can wonder."  I am not wondering about her underwear that's for sure. She also says something about short skirts or whatever. In the second picture I posted, clearly this barely goes past her butt. 
When you are publicly a hypocrite, I hate you. Shut up, Emma Watson. If you wanted to save everything for the imagination; cover up--or shut up.


4 comments:

  1. I hate you whoever said that Emma Watson is a hypocrite. Although the pictures are somewhat revealing, the first picture is obviously POSED so the photographers might've wanted her to wear that. And maybe the quote wasn't exactly targetted at herself. Maybe she's saying to all girls (and possibly guys) that you don't have to wear booty shorts or dresses that are level with your butt to be pretty. It's a strong message that she is putting out there and if you have the courage to argue about it, say what you have posted to her face and maybe you'd think twice about being that rude.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. she had WAY more revealing pictures ok-- especially in the perks of being a wallflower. I used to really like her but I realized she was an annoying hypocrite. and how exactly would one post something like this to her face? she is a celebrity..

      Delete
    2. "Although the pictures are somewhat revealing, the first picture is obviously POSED so the photographers might've wanted her to wear that"
      (and many of her revealing outfits.)

      ^ Oh and she doesn't have the power to say no? Rachel McAdams booted out of a VANITY FAIR photoshoot when she has to pose naked.
      Em can simply say no and have another photoshoots. That is IF she really stands by what she said. I hope you are not that dumb to see what the reality is.

      Delete
  2. I'm merely stating my opinion and my observations. She makes decisions on what type of image she is portraying. No one is making her wear those clothes. Those choices when paired with her words are hypocritical.
    If Emma Watson had a legit public contact information I would be pleased to share this with her. I wouldn't leave an Anonymous post. :)

    ReplyDelete