3.03.2011

Waking Fuzzy

As usual, I can feel the cold seeping into the room from the small ventilation holes in the floor.  I still don't completely understand why it's necessary to keep all the equipment in this room at four degrees Fahrenheit.  I understand keeping all of the computers, servers and equipment from overheating is important; but four degrees? Okay, so it's not that cold. Maybe it just feels that cold at seven in the morning.
I can't remember the last time I got up before nine in the morning during a workday.  Especially on a turnaround, which means I worked until eleven last night. While going to school, I used to get up at six all the time.  How did I do that?! Maybe I'm just getting old.
To say this morning is rough is a huge understatement.  I have been fighting off a massive cold and some extra health shenanigans. 
I feel fuzzy, like my whole body has fuzzed into my surroundings.  My head weighs a ton from congestion and my belly feels like I've chowed a literal ton of food, though I've only had my usual cereal. This is likely going to continue soon in the next few months (and not by choice, like this time). It's going to be a very long day.

No comments:

Post a Comment