2.23.2011

Captain Nerdy One Liner

This is his I'm weird and uncomfortable face.
Let me introduce you to someone who is awesome: David Michael Hunt (insert cheesy expressions of love and tenderness).
Our dates since November include fantastical journeys of sidewalk chalk, Supernatural, board games, D.I. adventures, cartoons, walks and overall goodness.  Laughter is a pretty big part of our relationship, due to Dave's amusing statements and cheesy one liners.
Good example: last night while draping his arm around me and flipping over to Supernatural Season 3, he made a joke about his super nerdy joys, Battlestar Gallactica.  Then he turned to me and said, "Michelle, I'm like your Battlestar Gallactica Captain."
I guess that makes me the hot robot...I'll take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment