5.03.2011

Best Day Ever

Do you know what that is? A ring! So Monday, April 25 was a big day as I already described. This was another super awesome reason.
The story is more detail than you probably want:
After a super long (and awesome) day, I wanted to give Dave his birthday presents early because I was super excited because I did so well.  (I got him a cheesy pic & frame of us as well as "The Wire: Complete Series) Since I have to work on his birthday and I wasn't going to be able to spend the whole day, I thought it would be awesome to give them to him early.
He opened the picture and frame first. It was a positive reaction, win.  Then dinner/"Indian food" hated me and I went and puked my guts out.  My reaction to puking is crying. Awesome...and I cleaned up after myself....and his bathroom.
I came back out and after a cracker to chase the vomit from my mouth, I felt fine. Dave opens the last gift and hesitates..........No super excited reaction, no exclamation of my awesomeness.  Just the longest pause in the world.  Disappointment! I was so sad, I told him it wasn't a big deal and I knew he wanted The Sopranos more...I should have thought things through.  Then came the unexpected, "Michelle, these gifts are really cool."  Wow...sounded forced...., "but the best gift would be is if you would be my wife." Then one knee and more crying...I said "of course". It was perfect....despite my vomit.

Due to circumstances, I have like seven weeks to plan this wedding. It's going to be a rush

2 comments:

  1. Yay, congrats! I'm glad we get to hear the story. What circumstances are making you only have 7 weeks? Eeek! That's fast! PS...where did you eat so I can make a point NOT to eat there

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful! and good luck with the 7 weeks!! :)

    ReplyDelete