11.02.2011

Facebook Ads

I've seen my fair share of Facebook advertisements. There's the typical slutty lingerie, random college logos and product placement photos for everything from a phone to a car.  There is one photo that took me off-guard this morning.
While doing my usual Facebook stalking and creepin' I noticed this picture in the corner of my screen with an advertisement for being an ultrasound tech. This is the creepiest picture I have seen in a long time. A giant hand holding tiny little babies and a giant ultrasound in the background. I get the ultrasound picture but there is no logical explanation for the four babies in  a hand.   It looks like an anti-abortion sign. You know the ones where they carry the sign with a picture of a baby pre-development.  Creepy right?

No comments:

Post a Comment