11.18.2011

Psych Love Affair


It was the best of times, it was the worst of times. I have spent the last five weeks of my life with James Roday and Dule' Hill. Those 76 episodes of "Psych" have changed my life for the better.
Steve Franks, the creator of Psych is pure genius. This love affair ended today and I anxiously await the next season's arrival on Netflix many moons from now. I wish everyone could enjoy the sensational dialogue between the characters. If you haven't viewed Psych, please do....now.

Shawn Spencer: Do you really want to know my process?
Carlton Lassiter: Absolutely.
Shawn Spencer: Well, it starts with a holla! and ends with a Creamsicle.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/f36AgrnorVo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

No comments:

Post a Comment