8.15.2012

Aliens Do Exist

I can't remember the last time I had a nightmare, but last night was a doozy.It starts with Dave and me at a concert. My nephew, Andrew, was a concert pianist in the dream.  He was crazy good, the best pianist I had ever heard.
After the concert Dave and I were talking to some people and they mentioned that Curiosity (the land rover that was recently launched on Mars) found something. There was evidence of life on Mars.
I blew it off. I am a little bit of a skeptic.
After we went home; Dave and I walked into our room and a bright light filled the room with a loud "bang" noise outside.  Nothing else happened, but Dave seemed to understand the light and noise better than I. He shouted at me to get down on the floor because someone had tried to bomb our house.
I'm laying on the ground next to him trying not to move; when I hear someone in the house.  I need to look like I'm dead so I tried to hold my breath and not move at all.  In my heart, I knew what we were hearing was the alien killers coming to finish what they started.
I woke up because I was laying awkward and was literally holding my breath (just like in my dream). Dreams are so weird and scary sometimes.  If Curiosity finds something, I'm moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment