7.31.2018

I dreamed about Mark last night. I was downtown, looking for my phone. I looked on the sidewalks, by homeless people, and in restaurants.
I found it on a gladg table at a small Cafe. A guy looked up from the next table and he looked just like Mark.
I froze. I couldn't move. I stared at him. I matched to their similarities. They could have been twins.
He noticed my state and shifted around. I introduced myself to him and asked if I could take a picture for my family.
He says his name was Tad and I definitely could take a picture, but I didn't need to. He looked me in the eye and said, "He's right behind you."
I wanted to turn around, but I couldn't. My whole body shook as I stood, like a seizure-uncontrollable.
I felt his hands land on my shoulders from behind me. The shaking stopped and I cried with relief that he was with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment