1.15.2012

Livin' Twenty One Two

2012 is going to be an awesome year. Although this blog is dedicated to amusing parts of my life, this blog will be more informative about my dreams for 2012.

1. HOUSE: That's right, Dave and I bought a house. In fact, we bought this house. A rambler with six bedrooms (pretty much), three bathrooms, a finished basement and more square footage than we could have dreamed. It's perfect in every way. Offer is already accepted, just putting together all the paperwork. In February we will be moving again...for the last time for a LONG time. I'm so excited to have all my stuff in one spot...and decorating the new place. So excited!

2. Cruise: Dave and I didn't have a chance for a real honeymoon. Weddings are expensive and we paid for ours almost exclusively by ourselves. There wasn't much left for a honeymoon outside of the state. I had planned on going on my extended family cruise at the beginning of January, but with three month old Cameron hanging around, I opted out of it very early on. So this summer comes cruise time for us. I am hoping for a South America, but it wouldn't really matter where we went.

3.Crawling: This cute mess will crawl and perhaps walk by the end of the year. I wouldn't be surprised if she started talking too. She's very interested in babbling. I hope she will become less challenging as she gets older as well. It's been proven true so far.

4. Work: I'll still be here, facebooking and watching sports much of the year.  Hopefully I can whittle my hours down to 32 hours a week instead of 40 so I can spend more time with my cute baby.

5.  The Dark Knight Rises: Batman consumes a lot of my thoughts and my life. Christopher Nolan will conclude is trilogy of Batman. I will miss his insight and interpretation of Batman and the villains of Batman. What will I do without a good Batman movie to look forward to. I guess the world can end after this summer. I'm okay with that.

6. Roommate: My niece, Melissa, just moved here to go to school. As soon as Dave and I move into our house, Melissa will be joining us. She's a fantastic girl with a bright future. I'm so excited she will be living in Utah and in my house. Free haircuts/styles win! Built in babysitter! SWWWEEEETT....jk of course.


7. Mattress: Can I be excited about getting a new bed/mattress? I am insanely excited. Not only are we getting a new one, we're upgrading to a king mattress with a lovely euro-top (hopefully). The squishy goodness of my parents bed will soon be granting me lovely "z"s.

No comments:

Post a Comment