3.04.2012

Clementine

Oh my darlin', Oh my darlin', Oh my darlin' Clementine.
Let me introduce you to the newest member of the family: Clementine.
Clementine
My niece, Melissa, had her about a month ago as a hair model. Clementine has been a source of great joy for us. Post-class, we often went shopping and strategically positioned her against the window to freak people out. It looked awesome.
I had the privilege of finding her a boyfriend at St. Mark's hospital too. I was sitting in the room for a blood check and he happened to be next to me.
The best story isn't even ours story.  To get to school, Melissa takes the freeway.  She wraps Clementine up in a blanket/towel and has the privilege of taking the much faster carpool lane to class. Oh Clementine! She's beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment