6.28.2012

Adult braces: is there something in my teeth?



It's time for me to grow up....or grow down I suppose.  I'm 25 years old, but now I look 17 and I eat like I'm 80.  It's time that my smile is what it should be. So my question to you...do I have something in my teeth?
It always feels like globs of food are stuck to them--but I do brush like a paranoid freak and flossing took me almost ten minutes last night.
Eating is pretty bad. The assistant kept saying I could eat whatever, just smaller bites or whatever. That's the biggest lie ever. It hurts super bad and to correct my teeth means they don't connect right.  Dirty lies. I'll be eating mashed potatoes and oatmeal for the next 20 months.
These 20 months are going to be awesome.....?

1 comment:

  1. I think it would be best for you to seek advice from an expert dentist about your problem. It is good that you brush and floss your teeth, but maybe you are applying too much force, that’s why it starts hurting. And besides, having a corrective device such as braces can be beneficial for your teeth in the future. Your teeth would align properly, and you can make an amazing smile with it.

    ReplyDelete