6.27.2012

The Scary Elevator



There are four elevators at work.  The only time I take the elevator is to get a soda; so I take it almost every day.  Okay, maybe not that much but sometimes it seems daily.
Three elevators are perfectly normal.  The fourth elevator is wide and a lot taller, it also has weird coverings on the walls.
I'm sure these coverings are to protect the walls when dangerous animals or things with sharp corners needs to go to the 8th floor or something.
The logic for these coverings doesn't matter. I hate getting it it. There are surely demons on the other side, yellow eyes glaring at me from the shiny elevator surface. Or perhaps there is a murder hiding behind the corner and to stab me. (Nevermind the fact, you need to get past security or badge checkpoints).
It would suck to get stabbed in an elevator.  Mostly because I would probably end up haunting it and going up and down the floors in KSL would be a really sucky afterlife.So maybe this time I'll step out of it, take the next one where I can see the killer's eyes. I hope they are blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment