2.19.2010

My Sweet Spring Break News Story

So I have to take this class, TV Journalism, in order to graduate. It seemed like a technological thing, but it isn't. The class is purely reporting and producing news stories. So if I am not on screen, I am forcing people to be on screen. The most scary/awesome part about the class is that starting next week the recordings of our newscast will be shown on television (like KUED or something at like 11:00 p.m.).  So next week, my sweet story may be accessible to local television viewers! 
The point of this blog today is my pride and joy.  Today I finished up my news story on Spring Break. I filmed a lot of it on my trip in California and it's not too bad. In fact, I think it's pretty decent for my second report ever. Granted my voice sounds so boring and I have no inflection, but I am so proud of this video! I would totally get it up here if I could. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment