5.06.2010

Graduation etc.

Well world, the time has come.  I graduate tomorrow! My cap and gown are sitting in my closet, nearly jumping off the hanger for me. Finally, I will be able to hold a piece of paper that will represent my bachelor's degree and the future of my life. It's a little surreal! To add to my excitement I get the privilege of slapping a U.S. Marines logo sticker on top because my little brother graduates boot camp the same day.
It makes me feel reminiscent, but don't worry, I can't think of any specific moments that have shaped me to here.
I admit I'm a little concerned though. My day begins at 7:00 a.m. and graduation session for me start at 8:30 and 11:15. Unfortunately my temp. job starts at 3:00 p.m. on Friday and I can't miss it because I'm still in training. So my day will be very long. 7:00 a.m.-10:30 p.m. with no time for fun or celebration. I also have to work Saturday, this is the longest week of my life. I feel kind of bummed that I have waited five years for this day and I can't even enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment