4.27.2010

Henry's Sick Week

Correct me if i am wrong, but my car does not deserve a sick week.  It barely does 25 mpg and breaks down on me every year.  Henry Peter needs to be put to rest.  Last Thursday, which was one of the most stressful days of my life, he quit on me. 
Autozone made me nervous with a transmission computer diagnosis, so I drove it over to their recommended place of business. Transmasters Transmission in West Valley.  Gary took all my info and assured me that all would be well with my little Stratus. 
Can't say I was feeling awesome after dropping him off, despite the reassurance.  Thanks bunches, my sweet HP for the exercise. Three miles back to my apartment and a lost work-badge later I curse your name.
Four days later, I still didn't know what was going on with my car. They couldn't duplicate the problem. I went to pick up my keys today. Gary handed them over and I asked him what I owed him. He refused to let me pay for something they couldn't figure out. Shout out to Transmasters! As men, they suck at communication by default, but the service was solid!

No comments:

Post a Comment